Checklist of Requirements for Accreditation of Principal
- Special Power of Attorney
- Manpower Request/Job Order with Salary Rates
- Master Employment Contract of the Foreign Principal
(An agreement between the Principal and the Worker)
- Proposed Service Contract
(An agreement between the Principal/Employer and Agency)
- Copy of Valid Business License/Registration
Nos. 1, 2, 3, & 4, should be placed in company's letterhead, signed by the authorized signatory, and verified by the Philippine Embassy.
No. 5, should be verified by the Philippine Embassy.
6. Authority to Withdraw the Visa and Original Visa Receipt of Payment
(for Saudi Arabia Only)
No. 6, should be placed in company's letterhead, signed by the authorized signatory, authenticated from the Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Format of above-listed documents are available upon employer's request.
Checklist of Requirements for Applicants
- Resumé / Biodata with Detailed Job Description
- School Credentials
- Employment Certificates
- 2x2 photo (2 copies - white background)
- 2 whole body photo (white background)
- Passport / NBI
- Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Trade Test Certificate (for Skilled Workers)